- Fixed predefined URL in Export
- updated anivendo Help Menue
- fixed bug in change multiple Elements
- fixed bug in Save As Dialog
- fixed bug in fromTo Tween
- fixed Bug in multiple Selection
- changed multiple Selection from "holding STRG-Key" to
"holding SHIFT-Key" (due to Mac compatibility)
To update simply start anivendo. Updater will start automatically!
Additional AdFormats implemented
anivendo now supports export to
- Google DoubleClick for Publisher
- Google DoubleClick Studio
- Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google AdWords
Custom AdServer Environment
With this update, anivendo makes it possible for you to create a custom AdServer Environment.
To Customize click on
You will be able to define:
- css Section
- <a href>
Custom AdServer Environment comes along with several Code-Highlight Themes:
New Environment can be downloaded via Icon...
... and importet via "Project" - "import Environment" (STRG+i)
IMPORTANT: Please specify <script src> to TweenMax CDN!!!
Can be placed in Head or Footer Section!
(Footer is recommended)
Cycle property for staggered animations
Animate staggered elements and switch between plus and minus tween values
To enable Stagger Checkbox:
- Simply hold "STRG"-Key and select multiple Layer (Layer will change color to Green).
- check "Stagger" and choose "StaggerDelay" (a new Scene [multiple] will be added)
- set Tween Value
Add cycle property:
- To use, simply click on cycle icon behind Tween Value
Enhanced Loop Functionality
With the new "add Timeline" Checkbox you will be able to create a new Timeline for the selected Element. In this Case it will create an infinite rotation of Background during the whole Banner Animation.
Unchecked "add Timeline" and checked Loop will cause a Loop within the Main Timeline.
Enter a value or increase/decrease via mousehold and mousemove.
Click on to adjust image to left: "0"
Proportional Image Resizing
Enter a value or increase/decrease "w" via mousehold and mousemove.
Click on to reset changes.